Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The End of an Era….One Tree Hill: Season Finale airs tonight



One Tree Hill ends its fourth season. The final episode will premiere tonight in the US on CW Network. It’s gonna be the end of an era as the kids are graduated from the high school after four years of existence.

I’ll have to wait at least two more days to stream or download the episode from i-Tunes. I can’t wait to see it. Since I have followed the show from the beginning, it has become a part of my life. And it’s the best teen drama alive! It’s going to be a very emotional finale as we say goodbye to the life of Tree Hill High. Most of the former characters are likely to appear on tonight’s season finale specially Rachel and Shelly. And it will be great to see Rachel after sometime.

According to the OTH fan sites, the Season 4 DVD will hit shelves somewhere in September. After tonight's finale, the show will go on hiatus until next season. But big changes are ahead for Season 5 where the show jumps four years into the future. Season 5 will focus on characters lives after college.

Episode 21 (Season Finale) – All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone
Dan must face the harsh consequences of his decision to murder Keith as Karen and Haley's pregnancies complicate the lives of Nathan and the graduating seniors of Tree Hill High. Lucas wrestles with his post-high school options, and Peyton and Brooke prepare to spend the summer in Los Angeles together.
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPLeMzxoh5g

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually do not comment, but I looked at some of the comments on this page "The End of an Era....One Tree Hill: Season Finale airs tonight".
I do have a few questions for you if it's okay. Could it be simply me or do a few of these responses appear like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I'd like
to keep up with you. Could you post a list of all of your shared sites like
your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Take a look at my web blog: Adfly Clicker ()